Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy and Prosperous New Year

I want to thank all readers for having the energy and interest of reading my posts yet again for another year. Recalling my school years I actually hated writing essays not because of the writing but because of the teacher who was always bitching about my bad grammar. Well, I suppose he was only doing his job and I was doing rebellion. As I recall my shortest essay was quarter of a page once. For this reason I got special tutoring and must say it was much nicer to sit with a young lady and discuss writing...

Remember the Elves are watching your every move, so be nice ;)

Anyway, I hope my scribblings are doing some purpose and filling your possible question marks or giving you hints of something to do or see. At this time I am now in the Maldives on m/y Indian Empress and will give you the news when I'll get the time, meanwhile, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and in a few days also hope that you will have a Happy and Prosperous New Year to come.

Merry Xmas video

2 comments:

  1. You are a light in my life my friend..thank you for sharing your World and your 'sensitive' side with this mac cik...xoxox Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic video :)

    Hope you had a great Christmas and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete